Book by Ulrich Strunz, 2021
“Would you like to be healthy, fit, beautiful, in a good mood, mentally in top shape – and that into old age? No problem! Ulrich Strunz has found something that makes all of this possible: the amino acids. The Amino Revolution (2021) explains the functions amino acids and proteins have in our body and why they are the key to health and happiness.” Blinkist
- Medicine discovers the building blocks of life
- What are amino acids and what does our body do with them?
- What tasks do aminos perform for our health?
- Why does quark make you slim?
- What matters when it comes to eating
- Health can be measured
- Exercise and relaxation are what make Aminos effective
If you found value in this article, it would be amazing if you shared it on your favorite social media platform!